LCgWF.jpg

oXGBU.jpg

tWXcK.jpg

Ws334.jpg

1LcED.jpg

R215D.jpg

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Love it. I knew exactly what was in here when I saw the title. Too bad most of these are gone. I saw a pic of one at the Evergreen meet!! Looked pretty clean!

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
I had one of those as a company car in South Carolina....it was like driving around in a space shuttle

"whut ta hail is THAT lil thang?"

my favorite parts about the car was the little pods on either side of dash for light switches etc, and 00h how that pistol grip shifter was cool. car was kind of a slug but AWD was good on Carolina back roads and that gooey red clay mud.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
When I saw the title I actually visioned a black one... But yes, I'd love to have one of these!

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
I saw an SVX today, and thought about this thread.

Then I thought that subaru should have made a Ceyx ...

bigd003

pronounced "el-sigh-uh-nee", the brightest star in the Pleiades star cluster, on which the Subaru logo is based. Funny that we just call these SVX's over here, maybe they didn't think we could figure out the phonetics haha.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
It's AL-sigh-uh-nee.

She's daughter of Aeolus, master of the winds. Her husband is Ceyx who's father is the morning star.

Sorry, I'm addicted to Greek theater.

bigd003

haha yes and they lived in Trachis and often called each other Zues and Hera... Then Morphius messed them up!

Alcyone is approximately 370 light years from Earth. Its the biggest one of 7 on the badge of the subie!

I get my data from here- SVX Facebook page

and this one- wiki...

I also found this... -Alcyone {al-sy'-uh-nee} Greek- at almost like chris'

and this- Al·cy·o·ne- some odd iteration

There was a ship once named after the star.

Possibly an internet copy and pasted boggle up of the facts...

bigd003

haha yes and they lived in Trachis and often called each other Zues and Hera... Then Morphius messed them up!

Alcyone is approximately 370 light years from Earth. Its the biggest one of 7 on the badge of the subie!

I get my data from here- SVX Facebook page

and this one- wiki...

I also found this... -Alcyone {al-sy'-uh-nee} Greek- at almost like chris'

and this- Al·cy·o·ne- some odd iteration

There was a ship once named after the star.

Possibly an internet copy and pasted boggle up of the facts...

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Yea, I saw pics of the one at the EG meet. The xt6 is pretty awesome.

And I know it's pronounced how I said... The last theater production I ran was sort of a compilation of greek myths, and alcyone was one of them.

Latest posts

Back