Alignment spec's

Shorty

Evergreen Auto Spa
So, I re-aligned my WRX last night. I always thought it felt kinda squirely at high speed. Instead of setting the toe to 0 degrees, I went 0.06 degrees + toe. HUGE difference. Rock steady now. I'll let you know how tire wear is affected...

THAT might be a problem.But if I wear tires a little early, the stability is worth it. If I wear them a lot early, maybe not.

Rightseat

bit of front toe helps a lot. long as your camber isn't excessive (minus 1.5 deg or more) yo shouldn't see increased tire wear.

typical rally alighment is 0 front toe, maybe even a half or full degree toe OUT == car super willing to turn it, but you have to steer it to go straight!

I prefer 0 toe at the rear, tho stock half or quarter degree of toe in also helps stability for typical street use.

Trainable

DAMN!!!!! How accurate are those alignment machines???? 0.06* what does that equate to center -> edge of wheel? Like a hundredth of an inch or two. I sure hope that isn't enough to burn up tires. Sweet that such a small change helped settle your car down so much.

Shorty

Evergreen Auto Spa
The machine we got is the BALLZ! If I took a breath while moving the tie rod it changed the spec.

I don't know if I mixed up the + and -. They are toed out.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
yes + = Toe out

what are the specs for an STI?

what is the caster specifically??

Shorty

Evergreen Auto Spa
Ok, here goes. Left and right are the same obviously, it's all in degrees:

FRONT

camber -0.50

caster 4.83

toe 0.00