Anyone know what the old 4 lug bolt pattern is?

STi-zy Wagon

Its huge, but I don't know what it is. I had it on my 92 Loyale, and I heard that there was a Peugeot that had the same pattern, but I don't know what diameter they are. Hopefully a 15". I'm just doing a little homework. Thanks!

Trevor723

4 x 140 is what you're looking for... he identifies them as 15x6 with ~+20 offset.

Here's a pic of the Peugeot wheels on a 1970 Subaru FF1:

ff1day8passanger1.jpg

From this thread: http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1351744

STi-zy Wagon

15x6? that's is fantastic! Thanks a lot Trevor. I was searching all over for a couple nights to find both of those things out...

Now Gabe. You have a set of those wheels in the picture above?? I know someone who would LOVE to take those out of your living room, garage, bedroom, where ever they may be
default_frown.gif
(that is, if he ends up buying the car first...) They will be put to good use no doubt! Let me know!

SUBARUDE

they are not that exact wheel but they a pug 15" 4x140 and the best place to find info is on ultimatesubaru.org

STi-zy Wagon

Nice link Gabe!

So are you hanging onto those wheels, or would you sell them? The style doesn't really matter so much. Its the 15x6 that really matters.

STi-zy Wagon

That big grin frightens me... I don't know what they are worth to you, but the one interested in them isn't willing to spend more than what he's spending on the car, haha. This is basically the budget offroad/daily driver super machine.

Latest posts

Back