Blob Eye with roof vane?

dsmith

Want to get peoples opinions on the roof vane on a blob eye (my wrx). I've mainly only seen them on the hawk eyes but some on bug eyes. Do you guys think it looks good on 04-05 wrx's?

dsmith

anyone got a good pic of how it looks? most Google pics are weird angles. Also where did you guys get yours. Not looking to spend a ton of money. (over 100$)

wadebrown

yes it looks good now get it 
default_additional_thumbsup.gif

Marino

I <3 BOOST
I didn't realize you had a blob eye wrx before your Forester Dave

did you ever get the roof vane? I've been on the edge about getting one and I agree you don't see them as much on 04/05's

dsmith

I didn't realize you had a blob eye wrx before your Forester Dave

did you ever get the roof vane? I've been on the edge about getting one and I agree you don't see them as much on 04/05's
i never ended up getting it, because I started the hunt for my xt and just saved my money instead of buying more parts for the rex. 

EXjHpwz.jpg

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
IMO, the roof vanes and/or roof wings don't match the styling/lines of the blobeye. They look good on hawkeyes, but not blobeyes.  Maybe I'm just a purist.

Marino

I <3 BOOST
yeah I do agree

what do you think of the vortex generators (similar to the evos) like in this picture:

7374053916_2d6b31caf4_b.jpg

not as common either

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
I think the Evo has much more aggressive styling, which allows the use of such an aggressive looking feature.  They just don't look right on an STI, unless it's fully rally or track prepped and they serve some function.  Otherwise it's just rice.

Just my opinion.

Latest posts

Back