Bob's Detailing A+

JoshP

Wasnt sure what to expect, but the guy is very professional and amazing work.  Got his deluxe package, which is a great deal and it came out amazing..  I was surprised actually and Ive had 5 cars detailed before.  Hes the only guy doing shampoo and steam cleaning I could find, and the interior turned out very very good.  The exterior feels like glass everywhere and its a 200+k mile car that's been trashed.  He's also close to Portland and does work with his father, just awesome overall thanks again/ 

T

The Asian Persuasion

Wasnt sure what to expect, but the guy is very professional and amazing work.  Got his deluxe package, which is a great deal and it came out amazing..  I was surprised actually and Ive had 5 cars detailed before.  Hes the only guy doing shampoo and steam cleaning I could find, and the interior turned out very very good.  The exterior feels like glass everywhere and its a 200+k mile car that's been trashed.  He's also close to Portland and does work with his father, just awesome overall thanks again/ 
Thanks so much for the positive feedback. I appreciate it. No many detailers use a steam cleaner. It has worked wonders since we started doing our interiors with one.  Sorry we couldn't actually meet face to face, always busy  haha. Thanks again for your business we hope to have you back in the future 
default_additional_thumbsup.gif

Latest posts

Back