CMC Rally-X *CANCELED*

Stein

Stein
guess I don't have to worry about nate using my tires anymore.......
I guess Garrett doesn't have to worry about me whooping his DONKEY anymore......

default_biggrin.png

<3

Last edited by a moderator:

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
Indeed... Sorry guys. Land owner pulled the plug do to the concerns over the impending storm and recent warm spell.
this just points up the difficulty of maintaining a decent surface for winter events when winter either won't cooperate.....or cooperates too much. you have to work more or less constantly to groom and maintain and conserve the surface. just letting a couple cars out when things are soft and not frozen causes major ruts tthat can ruin the course for the rest of the season.

ppl often ask, "how come there aren't more winter rally events/" well this is why. for instance, Team O'Neil spends beaucoup dollars maintaining its roads and skidpad. they have multiple plow trucks, a grader, a tractor with 6' snowblower, a sander, and have even rented snowmaking machinery from a local ski area to put down a snow/ice surface when Ma Nature isn't forthcoming with the "free" stuff. sometimes they take the snowblower and chew up the snowbanks to blow snow BACK ONTO the course instead of vice versa.

Latest posts

Back