COBB Tuning

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
I know COBB Tuning is not one of our site vendors, but I thought this would be an appropriate place to put this.

Just recently, a few days ago, my AccessPORT V2's screen just died. Not all the way, it just seems like a/some backlight(s) are/were not working because in the day time, I cannot see the screen, but at night, I can see the screen, just dimmed.

I called the Customer Service department just a few minutes ago and was not sure what they would do for me since my AP is out of its warranty period by over 7 months.

I explained what was going on to the representative and was that even though that the AP was over 7 months outside of the warranty period, they would fix it for me anyways, since the only issue was the screen being extremely dim!

I was ecstatic to find this out, because I was expecting, "No, we cannot warranty this due to it being outside the warranty period." and have to deal with a dimmed backlight for as long as I owned the AP.

Great job COBB Tuning, you have yourself a loyal customer.
default_additional_jawdrop.gif

Justin

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
That's awesome! It's always nice to see a company stand up and take care of their customers, even when they don't have too.

SWPWRX

That's awesome! It's always nice to see a company stand up and take care of their customers, even when they don't have too.

I only had to call them once for questions on a used AP I had purchased and they were nothing but amazing. Great group of guys and I felt like the person that answered the phone actually knew what they were talking about.

bigd003

This is becoming more and more rare, it seems, with companies literally hiding behind that wall of time. Today we will fix it, when the clock strikes; we will not! I too have had great some great experiences with COBB, wish they were still developing the AP though.

GREASEMONKEY