Dear Super Walmart...

Runnah

I see that you have 30 checkout lanes, 3 of which are open at any given time. Please stop being cheap and hire more cashiers.

Seriously I wated in line after getting 710
default_wink.png
fluid and a filter, for like 20 mins. Because for soem reason they feel the need to have 10% of thier registers open.

I also saw a women so large that her electric cart was having a hard time going forward.

I'm going to Target.

Shorty

Evergreen Auto Spa
I also saw a women so large that her electric cart was having a hard time going forward.

I'm going to Target.

That was my mother in-law. I stopped going to Wal-Mart cold turkey after the super-center went up in Auburn. I swear that place is full of freaky people after 10pm.

Shorty

Evergreen Auto Spa
Didn't you know? Being freakishly obease is a handicap. I'm going to petition the state that it should be a law that short people should have special motorized latters to bring with them so I can reach the top shelf.

Mighty Subie

Didn't you know? Being freakishly obease is a handicap. I'm going to petition the state that it should be a law that short people should have special motorized latters to bring with them so I can reach the top shelf.

+1, I'm short too!!! ;D

Shorty

Evergreen Auto Spa
I want a law enacted so people have to hire me even if I'm incompetant and so peole have to watch what they say around me and cater to my every whim so I have "equal " rights too.

sorry 'bout the hijack

Evan

i stopped in at the scorborough walmart on a saturday night at about 10pm, wow, that was a scene. it was like the redneck world colliding with the white trash world.

4WRXter

Skier!
I want a law enacted so people have to hire me even if I'm incompetant and so peole have to watch what they say around me and cater to my every whim so I have "equal " rights too.
From what I see in a few different places, there already is this law you speak of.

Runnah

i stopped in at the scorborough walmart on a saturday night at about 10pm, wow, that was a scene. it was like the redneck world colliding with the white trash world.

That is the worst Wal-mart in Maine. It looks like someone dropped a 50 megaton "Yuck-bomb" on that place. I know its Wal-mart but can they at least clean the cigarette butts, and dropped food off the floor?

Mighty Subie

I used to work at the Wal*Mart in Palmyra (AKA, Newport) and not having enough registers open was the #1 complaint. It wasn't like we had 22 or so registers with onle 5 people on them... I brought that up with management MANY times and they kept saying that they don't have the money to put on more people. I told them that they would make A LOT more money if they did bring more people on!! I have seen so many people just leave a full cart in line and take off without buying anything. That 1 load of groceries could have paid the entire day's salary for 1 extra cashier and helped lines out a lot. I never checked out up front unless the store was really slow. I worked in the photo lab and I would go check out up there or the garden center or anywhere but the front. I would tell the managers to go up to the front when they would bring things up to me. They would get all pissy but I was busy and they should have to deal with the lines like everyone else. They still didn't get the hint though.

Last I knew too, 5 out of the 10 richest people in the world were Waltons. Go figure.

cheep bastards. I hate walmart.

mikebike357

I've been sayin it for years... WalMart is the devil. Destroyer of small towns... magnet for white trash... breeding ground for crime. Also, if you haven't watched 'Wal-Mart: The High Cost of Low Prices" you need to go rent it. it's an eye opener and really really really reinforces what I already suspected about the store.

S

silver bqqst.

Hey Runnah,

Why don't you do this part time! Imagine, it'd be almost as good as world peace. A walmart cashier that could actually multitask!!!!

Back