exterior/interior help for 03 wrx?

Colby21

I'm working on modifying my 03 WRX and want to know what I could do to the inside and outside to make it look better? All I have on the exterior is a STI wing and nothing on the inside, help me please think of something I can do to make it look clean and mean!

There are lots of options. Some are cheap, some are expensive. Best thing to do is browse photo galleries to see what has been done already to give you ideas. If you just want to have a really nice looking car then new carpet, swap out the seats if you want, do some alcantara wrapping of fabric panels. Don't just do what someone says they think looks nice. Take your time, make it what you want.

Spiller1327

No spray paint please...... nothing makes an interior look worse than neon green spray painted panels. Ie don't get your ideas from fast and furious. Lol

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
Sticker bomb everything, paint your rimz funny colors, 1500 watt subz, screens on the headrests, and get an intake and ebay bov so everyone knows what you've got goin' on under that hood.

^ I think I need that rudolph nose....

Last edited by a moderator:

Matt

Wow... I took 3rd at the team 207 show. All I've got are coil overs and rims

On a serious note: there's a thread on here where a guy took alcantara and lined all the center console parts. Came out awesome. I'd personally do that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back