feeler, 07 imp

Status
Not open for further replies.

i-wagon

selling my car to get in to a pathfinder or silverado. 2007 impreza 2.5i. i am the original owner, mileage is at 109xxx. maint. includes recent hg/timing belt/ clutch job with all genuine subaru parts, recent alternator,front swaybar bushings with heavy duty endlinks, all synthetic fluids except coolant. just re undercoated rear wheel wells. mods include light bar, uel header, axleback, kartboy short throw, hybrid intake, tint, tweeters, subwoofer under passenger seat red footwell leds kendwood head unit, custom made skid plate. will include the 195-65-15 snows on steelies and 205-55-16 uniroyal tiger paws on the stock wheels (painted black) the bad: blown right rear strut, supposedly i can get it warrantied, might change that later this week. kbb says $6700, mainely peeps can have it for 6k with all the goodies except the sound system and hellas, will leave the wiring and bar

IF i just trade it, the axleback, skid plate, lights, head unit, sub and intake will come out and be listed seperately

Last edited by a moderator:

i-wagon

Currently on the summer tires, no flaps, stock exhaust, waiting for interest. Cleaning today, maybe pics later

Last edited by a moderator:

i-wagon

Didn't get a chance to clean or take pictures, going to call on that strut tomorrow so that will be fixed, car needs an alignment anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back