Feeler: 99 Impreza 2.5rs

05scoobyrs

I have had this car for about 3 months now and I love it, but I am looking into buying a WRX swap and was just seeing if anyone on here would be interested before I put it on Craigslist. It's a 1999 Impreza 2.5RS. Color is Royal Silver, recently had headgaskets done, new timing belt, starter, alternator, and also has a new MAF sensor. 143,xxx miles. Just changed tranny fluid, rear diff fluid, and oil changes about ever 2k miles since I have had it. It just passed inspection and I dont see any reason why it wouldn't next year.The car is pretty much stock, and its a little dirty in the pic but it hasn't been beat on. Would like to get $4000? let me know if that is unreasonable, or what you think it is worth.

Mods:

05 RS seats

A/C Delete

Forester XT Cat-back with resonator delete

Oil catch can

Upgraded speakers all around, amped, and JVC head unit (just finished it and it sounds awesome)

1205111130c.jpg

1205111132a.jpg

1205111131a.jpg

1205111131b.jpg

1205111130b.jpg

The rear quarters were rusting out when I bought the car, so I put some bondo over it to pass inspection. It doesn't look too bad, cant even tell when the car is a little dirty lol. I just have to find the right paint and resand it and spray it. Or you can do it.

Last edited by a moderator:

05scoobyrs

No, STM is what I used for the rear fenders and as you can see it doesn't quite match. About to put it for sale on Craigslist. ANY interest here?

n8wrx

Spec B
im interested, want to send me some more pictures? mainly of the quarters and the underbody, just worried about rust. If your willing enough a picture of under the carpet in the trunk (other sides of the rear quarters) I got cash in hand for the "right" RS

Sorry just saw this is a super old thread, ignore if you already sold sorry.

Latest posts

Back