FS: 2002 Subaru Forester S

ltrichardson

I'm moving to Michigan around the end of the month, and need to get rid of my Forester before I go.  It's throwing a CEL for a cylinder 2 misfire, but with a tuneup, that should go away.  The windshield needs to be replaced and it needs a coolant flush before winter, but that should be about it.  On a trip to NEFR, a radiator hose tore and it lost most of the coolant.  I was able to patch the hose up, fill it up with water, and limp it back to the campground without it actually overheating.  I replaced the hose, but haven't done a coolant flush.  

It's heated seats make it great for the winter.  I drove it whenever roads were supposed to be really bad and I didn't want anything to happen to the STi.  I'm looking to get $1,500 OBO

Pictures: 

http://imgur.com/a/MPMEP

inski

Miles?  Auto/manual?  Any preventive maintenance or service records?  Title?   Thanks.

ltrichardson

It's got 195,xxx miles and is automatic.  I did normal maintenance on it when it was required.  I do not have any service records.  Title is clean and in hand.  VIN is JF1S65652H756005.

Latest posts

Back