FS: 93 legacy touring wagon first gen

Status
Not open for further replies.

wrbwrx

alright guys up forsale is the first gen.  Really hate to sell it as i wanted to fix the rust, 5speed,swap and repaint the car this summer but i could really use the money in the next few months as im not working and starting up my own business with a friend.  The car was gclarks, and any questions i cant answer i bet he will and if he cant then meyagi could i bet since they know for about the car...I bought the car back in january and since im done nothing by DD it.  

93 Subaru Legacy Touring Wagon Turbo   $$$$$ 5000.00 OBO

-Auto

-172xxxxk on ODO

-15 lbs boost

-New Oil Change

-Brand new tires

-20% tint

-16x8.5 i believe Advan wheels

-BC Racing coilovers
-2.5 heads/maniflod
-EJ20 ecu with rob tune
-All bushings(from boxer4racing)
-Same exhaust as the whinestone one
-VF22

-Manual boost controller
-Ebay FMIC
-Meyagi charge pipes

-04 wrx seats
-Trans cooler for the 4eat. behind left foglight

-Boost guage

-Newer Steering wheel

-Optima yellow top

-Brand new alternator

Car has a few small bugs with it nothing serious, hasnt let me down, wouldnt start one time because of a bad connection on the starter and fixed that... When i got the car the battery and brake light would come on and give the car a better ideal, and one day the car died, dead battery and alternator so i replaced both and no more battery or brake light. Car runs great, Drives great, really hate to sell as i love the first gens but really need the money. Im probably forgetting some things in the ad, any questions feel free to ask. Heres some pics..

DSC_0008-2.jpg

053012201944-1_zpsc9b11da2.jpg

wrbwrx

I sold it to a older guy and headgaskets went on him. Then he sold it to some kid and then I believe mike got it back

I sold it to a older guy and headgaskets went on him. Then he sold it to some kid and then I believe mike got it back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back