Got nailed by a 17 year old chick..

Car Whore

...in the passenger door,you pedophiles!

Driving down Brighton Ave.,all set to turn into the Xtra Mart and get some gas,blinker on,slowing down...and she pulls out from a side street completely looking the other way.She's only had her license 3 months,and probably not for the next few now.

So it looks like I need a new rear passenger door and maybe some work on the front one and some trim pieces.Amazingly the wheel and lower skirt are fine!

Arghhh!!!! I have the worst luck! That is 3 winters in a row now with an accident...1)guy runs into my Volvo on Rand Rd and totals it,2)girl slams on her brakes and I nail her in my Saab,3)and now this one....
default_redface.gif

mikebike357

that sucks... but it seems to be the Mainer way... pull out w/o looking.... run red lights w/o looking... who cares if you have a nice car... BAM! You really have to be on your game driving around this town and expect the most idiotic scenarios.

S

silver bqqst.

2 reccomendations, both are excellent

1- Acme Auto body, on Lincoln Street in South Portland (ask for York Stevens, tell him Vin sent you)

2- Acme Auto Body!!!

definately go see him!!

btw sorry to hear about that!

INTEGRALE5XWRC

AWWWW, DUUUDE! PICKING UP PIZZA JUST THE NIGHT BEFORE, NOW I'M PRICING OUT DOORS FOR YOU. THAT SUCKS! SO DO 17 YEAR OLD GIRLS, I MEAN......

Car Whore

AWWWW, DUUUDE! PICKING UP PIZZA JUST THE NIGHT BEFORE, NOW I'M PRICING OUT DOORS FOR YOU. THAT SUCKS! SO DO 17 YEAR OLD GIRLS, I MEAN......
AWWWW DUDE!!! You're finally on here!!

Evan

i wouldnt mind getting nailed while driving. it would combine my two favorite things ;D

Latest posts

Back