I have a POW....hehehehe

topdeeni

Since moving to Maine I have realized I seriously enjoy God's smaller creatures... Birds, chipmunks, squirells, etc, etc..... I do my very best to give them a happy enviroment in my back yard safe from most predators...

Damm... I won't even take pot shots at them with my airsoft rifles and yell at poeple who do..

Other than than the natural selection of the dumb ones falling in the pool things are good except the occasional cat who gets in the yard to hunt.

This morning I busted a cat in the lower garage..it paniced and ran up the stairs to escape... wrong answer... the upper garage doors are sealed shut..... so I closed the lower one to.

Inside my garage somewhere is a cat...more than likely the one who eats the animals in my yard much to my dismay and anger....I will release it shortly can it can go home and sleep for the day...

Can I capture it and have it sent to Gwantanimo bay to B water boarded? As far as I am concerned it is commiting war crimes and partaking in cleansing...

Dumb cat

wzrd

Since moving to Maine I have realized I seriously enjoy God's smaller creatures... Birds, chipmunks, squirells, etc, etc..... I do my very best to give them a happy enviroment in my back yard safe from most predators...
Damm... I won't even take pot shots at them with my airsoft rifles and yell at poeple who do..

Other than than the natural selection of the dumb ones falling in the pool things are good except the occasional cat who gets in the yard to hunt.

This morning I busted a cat in the lower garage..it paniced and ran up the stairs to escape... wrong answer... the upper garage doors are sealed shut..... so I closed the lower one to.

Inside my garage somewhere is a cat...more than likely the one who eats the animals in my yard much to my dismay and anger....I will release it shortly can it can go home and sleep for the day...

Can I capture it and have it sent to Gwantanimo bay to B water boarded? As far as I am concerned it is commiting war crimes and partaking in cleansing...

Dumb cat
You can borrow one of my dogs to track it down:eek:We could make short work of that problem.Actualy maybe i could bring the cat home to help with the mice situation,their starting to invade my cars looking for a dry home:idk: .

STInate

Baxley’s Speed Shop
Does it look friendly? It would make a nice free present to my girlfriend
default_smile.png

topdeeni

damm thing is back again....

I set up indicator traps... little piles of DE sand I use in my pool filter.... Kitty left trails of white DE footprints all over the place. The damm thing was also spotted outside early this AM in a crouched position ready to pounce on one of my undomesticated outdoor rodent pets...hahaha.

I think it is time to warm up the AEG for a little early AM welt delivery....pending the cats kwikness, agility, location within the yard and reaction time I can potentially leave in the vicinity of 800 welts per minute with the right clip.

picture.php

Dont get me wrong... I love animals, cats included! I am just not taking spending the time, effort and $$$ to make my yard, especially the fenced in part the buffet for all the local neighborhood predators......what did CHurchill say..."we will protect our island....." (Starts humming the opening lick to "Aces high" by Maiden..)

btw...seeing a cat footprint in/on or around a certain 06 Pewter STi in the garage will B an instant death sentence... Nobody put a mark on my car except me and maybe the kids....

Last edited by a moderator:

wzrd

damm thing is back again....
I set up indicator traps... little piles of DE sand I use in my pool filter.... Kitty left trails of white DE footprints all over the place. The damm thing was also spotted outside early this AM in a crouched position ready to pounce on one of my undomesticated outdoor rodent pets...hahaha.

I think it is time to warm up the AEG for a little early AM welt delivery....pending the cats kwikness, agility, location within the yard and reaction time I can potentially leave in the vicinity of 800 welts per minute with the right clip.

picture.php

Dont get me wrong... I love animals, cats included! I am just not taking spending the time, effort and $$$ to make my yard, especially the fenced in part the buffet for all the local neighborhood predators......what did CHurchill say..."we will protect our island....." (Starts humming the opening lick to "Aces high" by Maiden..)

btw...seeing a cat footprint in/on or around a certain 06 Pewter STi in the garage will B an instant death sentence... Nobody put a mark on my car except me and maybe the kids....
Starting to think your getting to a caddy shack moment;) when your mentally there...call me.
default_additional_popcorn.gif

MAauto101

Vendor
Man you always have the most interesting stuff to read about. You can make a story about a cat interesting. i love it. How is the 06 pewter beast?

topdeeni

Man you always have the most interesting stuff to read about. You can make a story about a cat interesting. i love it. How is the 06 pewter beast?
meh... IMHO it is not that interesting, just part of my existence that I share as it seems a little more off center than most peoples ...also...makes me feel betterto talk about it so I am less likely to go outside and actaully do damage to the cat... yeah even though it is practicing its predatory skillz in my yard how can U belittle the thing... it is only doing what comes naturally to it...just wish it wasnt my yard it opted to use as its battlefield.

ROFL.. Y am I telling this to M/A... they were the dewds that defibbed my car and got it going again... I also had a chance to see that bootiful black-beast in their lot...

The car...(sighs) is totally unplugged! I unhooked the battery b4 I went to Cedar point for the weekend and have yet to hook hook it back up. Last time I didn't fire my car for a week the audio drained my battery enough to cause a couple seconds of extra cranking at start up.. The car thanked me by spraying fuel through the huge injectors, no internal combustion as we know it and I drowned my car! Gas in the oil, fouled plugs and it appearantly used half the mapping as a rolling paper! I guess "The beast" is like Walt Disney right now, in a suspended state of animation! I just have not had the heart to bring it back to life and have its first moments of conciousness involve seeing rain...

Today I am recharging the battery, installing it and hopefully firing it right up. I really want to bring my car to Sunday River and have Ken Block sign the hood.......

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back