injecter help?

Meyagi

I'm a hack
same as you would have gotten with your stock injectors just with less money left in your wallet.

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
If you want more power, get some cams and headers. Still a waste of money IMO unless you're racing.

Matt

You can get cams/ header and high flow exhaust and then get the srs-30 reflash and get something like 50-60 hp.

Last edited by a moderator:

Matt

I believe it's by Crawford. They have a few diff levels depending on your mods. The srs-30 being the most extreme.

i-wagon

Honestly I think all that is a waste without forced induction. And it costs big money to build power on a na. I know, I've been researching stuporcharger builds

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
Power to money ratio: F/I > N/A

It costs way more to build naturally aspirated, then it does to pimp out an already forced induction motor, unless you're Meyagi, but you're not.

madaff920

Alright well my buddy runs the same motor I have with a turbo and he ain't having any problems with it do you think if I put a piggyback computer on my motor and a turbo with ARP studs and shit so she don't blow do you think it will be reliable enough to still be my everyday driver??

If you want to invest $4k+(probably more like 8k), then yes.

Are you looking for more power or thinking if your car has more power it will keep up with your buddy?

Last edited by a moderator:

KamB

Kam Berry
Don't listen to people who haven't done it. I'm not Meyagi, and built a na/t ranger from junkyard parts that would blow the tires off in third gear and left a non-ecoboost police interceptor explorer. It can be done.

Latest posts

Back