It's a chopper baby...

mikebike357

Most VIP melon shooters are quieter than a harley. I like the deep rumble, just not constantly blasting past my front window.

Thankfully i've moved to a dead end street so I don't have this issue anymore.

REXWGN03

I don't blame you one bit, when I am at home I don't want to hear it either. I was just making a comparison. I have never heard one that even remotely compares to a Harley. Just defending my baby. If someone were bad talking my wrx I'd b doing the same thing about that.

REXWGN03

It's actually not bad. Mine is only loud if you get on it. Just cruising it has a nice rumble to it. There's nothing like it.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
I've seen guys (and gals who look like guys) riding with earplugs in. Nice.
That is because the don't wear helmets, so the wind buffets their ear drums. And that hurts like hell on a long ride, so says one of my friends anyway.

S

silver bqqst.

seph, where are you the po-po?

And how do you like that 06? I drove one at Patriot and it hasn't left my mind since.
I work for Carrabassett Valley PD (Sugarloaf). And I love my '06...The low end is 100% better than the '02 I had, the bigger brakes feel so much better than the '02...those brakes would fade a lot! They scared me a couple times..... Also the 17's are so much better looking, esp. with the 4 pots. Needless to say, the '06 is tEh sHiznIt...
default_wink.png
Hey Seph, big bike rally up in your neck this weekend.. If you run into a guy named Lonny Martin, give him a break he's a REAL good friend.. he'll be up there on a black on black '04 road king, all chrome. It's nice! and the exhaust is not modified.

seph

yeah, I hope everyone is good, I don't want to bust any heads...
default_wink.png

But anyway, it should be a good weekend, they're planning on haveing a ton of ppl here...

Impreza05

It gets real busy sometimes. I worked extra patrol for the County a few years ago and had a lot of fun, some people should learn to not act up around us but some of them think they can get away with stuff where it's a big event, boy did we have fun.

REXWGN03

Not once did I say that is was louder then a bike, I was saying that I would rather hear a bike then some queer sounding fart cannon some 17 year old bought at VIP for 30 bucks! I'm sure there are some people who think that your car is unnecessarily loud. It's all a matter of opinion. I understand what you are saying though. residential areas are not place for people to be ripping on there bikes.

Back