iwagons (girlfriends) ts

i-wagon

Just remembered I had this thread going. Planning on tranny fluid change and replacing a wheel bearing when it gets warmer. My truck has been getting all the love lately. I'd like to convince my girl to let me drive this more. Bugeye seats are the most comfortable I've ever been in

Last edited by a moderator:

i-wagon

Did a ghetto headlight restore yesterday. Cut off foam toilet brush (99 cents) in my drill with meguiars scratch-x, Then clear coated. Results were amazing for stuff i just had laying around

DhDBBOB.jpg

Never did do the wheel bearing. Not sloppy or anything. Goes to EG tuesday for a sticker and we'll see how that goes

i-wagon

Yeah, I'd done them last year and they just didn't last. A friend recommended the clear coat. Don't't have a before picture but these look amazing compared to most of the bugeyes i see

i-wagon

That's what my friend said, he's been buffing and clear coating for people for years and he claims it lasts well

The guy was on here but traded his rex for a truck. Sad to see it go but i understand completely

i-wagon

Car took a sticker today work no work needed. Had Evergreen break down a leaky tire clean the bead and replace the valve stem, and change the oil since the napa drainplug gasket i used sucked. Looked yesterday and my girl has only put 4k on this since we bought it a year ago. I Put that on my truck in a month and a half....

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Lol should last a while at that rate.

Also, I rarely change the oil plug crush washers, and mine never leak haha.

i-wagon

I never used to from age 16~20 when i started doing my impreza myself (had free ones at eg) Joel recommended changing them and for less than a buck every month and a half i figure it can't hurt. Just need to fix a Tiny rust spot before winter and rotate the tires so the funky one is on the back. Idk how she does it....she says she doesn't hear or feel anything when she drives and doesn't pay attention if she does hear somthing. I could not drown it the tire noise yesterday. One's just all messed up from being run low so long

Latest posts

Back