Jeep Cherokee ( low miles )

wrangler25

For Sale

1992 Jeep Cherokee 2d Sport ( white )/Auto trans/ 68 k ( original miles ) 4.0 6 cyl /

Friend of familly owns the veh , clean title . Vehicle is in really good shape . was garaged/ barned and dont believe it has seen a maine winter, was told veh came from north or south carolina and also was in florida for a while . First thing I looked for when he asked about helping out on the sale was paint condition and rust ( I.e floor boards , some of you may know about that
default_smile.png
. Did a brief walk around and body , frame and floor boards are mint . was told it has fairly new brakes all around and exhuast , tires are in great shape and interior is in good cond ( one section of headliner droop ( rr ) . Its gotta hitch , roof racks, k&n intake and alloy wheels . Will be willing to give it a complete looker and even throw a fresh sticker on upon request . But from just looking underneath dont suspect ill find any suprises . Rig was taken care of and is very clean . Looking for 3500$ OBO . Figured I would give you guys a stab at it before putting on craigslist . Honestly if I had the money id pic it up in a hearbeat , but I already gotta lifted TJ so im good for now.

Pictures to be added below , great platform for a nice orv . thanks guys .

9e986fe8.jpg

3b4cca92.jpg

737135a5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back