Kwicksilver wheel repair

smelt240

Well,this is new for me. A review of a business that is good! I had Kwicksilver of Portland fix a pair of very badly bent wheels. I bought them of Seph,17" Team Dynamics wheels. The guy came to my work in Augusta,within 20 mins of his estimate. Took a look at our limited parking,and asked if it was OK to take them to Waterville,where his next job was to limit clogging up our lot. He had them back to me just after lunch. I got a set of new to me tires,had them mounted and balanced. the guy at the garage couldn't tell there was ever a problem with them. Very nice work,and for $75 a wheel,could save you a lot of $$$$! If you have some bent wheels,give them a try,Im glad I did!

smelt240

The guy said they can fix about anything. When he did mine,there was zero damage to the front,a couple minor gouges in the backs,but these wheels were badly bent. They have a website,shows some of what they can do,including machining curb rash/refinishing. The best part is that they come to you,included in the price. That saved me $25 in gas,plus my time,not going to Portland. I rarely find a company that I will brag about,but this is one. Id love to buy into the franchise! Hmmmmmm....

Latest posts

Back