lifted wrx wagon

05RSKID

So I have purchased another vehicle but couldn't pass up the deal and have wanted a wrx for a while now.
IMG_20131207_081856_600.jpg

IMG_20131207_081913_144.jpg
IMG_20131207_081921_074.jpg

Last edited:

05RSKID

Thanks I love the car just have to get it to run right. I think it has to do with the exhaust leak between up pipe and turbo. And its only half caged at the moment lol and I think the wrx badge is off the trunk but not sure

Meyagi

I'm a hack
a leak there is post o2 sensor so it shouldnt make the car run bad. o2 sensor could be on its way out though

05RSKID

Nice! Ought to make a pretty sweet ride when you get it up and running!
Thanks it will be fun as long as there isn't anything major wrong with it causing it to run rough when getting on it

a leak there is post o2 sensor so it shouldnt make the car run bad. o2 sensor could be on its way out though
Thanks hopefully I can get a chance to look if over better tomorrow

05RSKID

Been a busy and broke winter so haven't done much with this poor girl. But finally figured out were my exhaust leak is and luckily I had another up pipe in my garage.

05RSKID

Finally got a chance to finish bolting the exhaust back together. Think I had it apart like 5 times now, but with the other up pipe in there is no more exhaust leak :)and looks to be pushing 16 to 17 psi. No just to fix the brakes and find a fuel leak. Drove it to work today and could smell gas when getting after it.

Latest posts

Back