Maine Excise Tax Calculation

watchunglava

maine sucks so much we pay a lot of tax! how about an excise tax? nice ****ing roads maine ! the worst roads i have seen and i have been all over the country .

the interstate 95 "turnpike" is the biggest joke of all . it has a rolling feel to it because it seems it hasnt been graded in 50 years .

the road conditions are so unsafe , thank god our tax money goes to feed white trash babies up north.

STInate

Baxley’s Speed Shop
Yeah and the MSRP of an 07 was around 33,495 IIRC. So that works out to a little less then 700. (I think, I might be being an idiot) With all the reg fees included. It is like 25-50 extra depending on if you get a special or vanity plate in addition to the excise tax

Yea I feel your pain man. I bought mine new with a vanity/Blackbear plate. Ive used it a month since I registered it last august
default_additional_spin.gif

2011Wrex

maine sucks so much we pay a lot of tax! how about an excise tax? nice ****ing roads maine ! the worst roads I have seen and I have been all over the country .

the interstate 95 "turnpike" is the biggest joke of all . it has a rolling feel to it because it seems it hasnt been graded in 50 years .

the road conditions are so unsafe , thank god our tax money goes to feed white trash babies up north.
Consider it payback for legislating away our way of life and posting all of our recreational trains and hunting grounds.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
I wish I had a recreational train. they are cool.

but I am not sure what point you are tying to make.

2011Wrex

I wish I had a recreational train. they are cool.

but I am not sure what point you are tying to make.
typo, trails. For a good start on why Northern MAssachusetts is destroying the better half of Maine, look no further than Roxanne Quimby

2011Wrex

ok, but what is this "payback" for? and maine doesn't effect Mass highways.
I was responding to the "my taxes go to feed white trash babies of northern maine" comment. His taxes pay for the north's 'white trash babies' and the north puts up with the liberal south's land grabs and nanny state laws to emulate what ever state they came from. 'Northern Massachusetts' is southern Maine, jfyi.

fattie

fat kid
so according to this , tommorro I should only paid about 31 dollars on the brat ? it had an msrp of 7783x.0040 = 31.

Back