Massholes are soo predictable

Rightseat

'...what does this clown that just moved up here from that same loony bin state post? Hfookin gives Maine the smack down!! WTF??..."

rad, calm down. that poor guy is so obviously fooked that we should feel sorry for him. can you imagine living in a world of "glass half empty" like that? pity his spouse or g/f or b/f or whatever.

runnah jumped on him just fine.
default_wink.png
no need for piling on at this point. it might get icky.

DG
default_smile.png

Car Whore

Well,it IS Bangor,right?
default_wink.png

I love Maine,too,but there are certain areas of certain towns(*cough*BiddefordSanfordBangorLewistonPossiblyOthers*cough*) that are not exactly tourist attractions.Depending on what area of Mass. he's from,it would be an upgrade,though. ;D

S

SpecAv8r

I'll assume that I am the "clown" that just moved up here... and it wasn't from Mass that I moved
default_wink.png

It is very difficult to get people to volunteer information about where they live and how they like it. However it is very easy to get them to defend it when you throw a catalyst into a thread.

I think that guy (the thread starter) learned more about Maine, mostly good, when Y'all were defending it vs just sitting there waiting for someone to say something good.

I actually like living in Maine. It just was not what I had expected. Not bad, just different.

Runnah

Well,it IS Bangor,right?
default_wink.png

I love Maine,too,but there are certain areas of certain towns(*cough*BiddefordSanfordBangorLewistonPossiblyOthers*cough*) that are not exactly tourist attractions.Depending on what area of Mass. he's from,it would be an upgrade,though. ;D

Hey man Bidd-o is quite the tourist attraction!! You can come see the giant garbage incinerator. Or take a tour of the giant empty mill!!

Don't forget to cruise by the slums!!

Rightseat

"...I actually like living in Maine. It just was not what I had expected. Not bad, just different..."

which is pretty much what your nasioc post said, reading between the lines. I guess it's pretty clear that mainers don't like having bad stuff about their state pointed out. me included.

even if it's true.

so...is the real maine Mt Katahdin and the big lakes,, or the dead mills in Biddeford, Lewiston, Dover-Foxcroft?

is it Stud Mill road gravel fun or vast clearcut scars in the woods (kinda hard to have one without the other)

and finally...does the real Maine lie north or south of the Volvo Line?

DG

S

silver bqqst.

MAINE RIPS north and south ofthe volvo line!!

If People are hating maine - they hate us! If they hate US then STM hates them!!!!! >
default_wink.png

*myrantisnowover

Rad I'm always here for you buddy :-*

WRXav8r

The only reference to the Volvo line I could find.

"Half way from the Green Bridge to Fort Kent is Mile 220 on I-95. That's also the 45th parallel, half way to the North Pole. Orono is below the Volvo line as is Kingfield, Sugarloaf USA and Rangely."

Ha hahahahaha....

In the same thread where I found that reference.... they were complaining that the government was tracking there movements.... they discovered this because one of the people went to the mid-west US and thier cell phone changed timezones automatically so there must be an internal secret GPS in it... Buuuaaaahhhahahahahah!!!!!

HR radness

His royal radness
Man I was hoping to get that thread locked;)

BAH!!!

It just REALLY gets me when that forum is run by the Massatwoshits mafia. Threads like "there are no good looking people in maine" etc. get on there and the mods dont say boo about it. They think we are the redheaded stepchildren of New england.....and of course

they are MISINFORMED.

So.......I guess I'll call a truce with you WRXAVTR. Looks like someone has their eye on you;)

WRXav8r

Never really said anything about how people look here....

wish you would have reminded me yesterday...

Funny if they ("Massatwoshits mofia") realized that Maine used to be part of Massachusetts.

Latest posts

Back