MS Saturday Meet

smelt240

wish I had seen this earlier...we were just in Lewiston with the 06 wagon....oh well,maybe next time,then we'll bring both cars. I think a saturday night in that same lot would be funny.From what I hear that's the big money street racer hangout....

Stein

Stein
So at 11:30 I got to the Staples parking lot,

12:45 got to EG, swapped plug wires (Thanks again Candice!), and installed them,

Left for Garrett's, found an MS member driving an '08-09 dark gray Impreza and we played. As I turned right onto G's street, he took off hard and backfired during a shift
default_smile.png

1:10-20ish got to Garrett's house in time to hear his Leggy run again
default_smile.png

2ish I think we got back to EG, Dan bought some parts, Carter hung up a poster, and Shorty said hi and showed off all the cool parts he's getting for the EG race car
default_smile.png

Then on the way home, I caught up with Carter before he got on 95 (I take 231).

GClark

Pretty good turn out for such a short notice, had about 18 cars or so and one creepy guy in a Honda Element.

021911122520.jpg

021911121234.jpg

And just for legwagon:

021911114854.jpg

I touched it, it's real
default_wink.png

Rallytech14

damn! I really wanted to make it to this. got hung up doing projects around the house with my father, by then it was too late. Also didnt really expect a big turn out because I didnt see many people replying to this. Did a full detail on my car, fixed the hood latch and changed my oil.

oh well, ill see you all at WBM!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Stein

Stein
I touched it, it's real
default_wink.png
I scuffed the fender paint, definitely real.

jk Carter
default_biggrin.png

Also followed Carter from EG to the 95 entrance. He couldn't decide whether to drive like a granny or an asshat
default_biggrin.png
. At first I was bummed that I had to pass him in the right because he was driving so slow, but then he caught back up to me real quick in a minute or two.

Last edited by a moderator:

Carter

Administrator
Had a great time, we will have to do that again. Good to meet some new faces.

Thanks G for the center cap
default_smile.png

cwiggin

wish I could of gone... didnt notice it till sat night..would of been nice to meet some new people and see some great rides

Latest posts

Back