MS September Meet

08WRXME

I won't be able to make this unfortunately
default_smile.png
Wedding things going on tonight.

STI KID

thinking im finally gonna be able to make one of these. will anyone there have a nice camera? so i can get a picture in for the calender?
default_smile.png

Nate

Founding Father
Anyone want to meet up in the Lewiston Auburn area can meet me at the Auburn park and ride (near the Turnpike entrance) at 5. I will be hitting the road by 5:15-5:30.

04fxt

lots of fun, nice to meet some of you folks finally! And those who I didn't meet, maybe next time... I have a social disorder, as in I don't talk much. hahaha

I had to head home early, but I am looking forward to the next meet, and hopefully bring the wife.

Thanks to those who organized it!

04fxt

Jay, no brat..
default_smile.png
It was getting some beauty rest.(you know it needs plenty of that)

I was going to bring it to work and do the other bearings, but it was really raining hard this AM, and I only have primer on the freshly sand blasted parts. didn't want more rust starting! hahaha

STI KID

great to meet a few of you. i was with the gf so couldn't just leave her by herself or id get an earful on the way home. lol. but ryan was lookin forward to seeing your car
default_smile.png
. XXX lemme know whenever you get those spacers and ill meet up with ya . thanks again. nice cars btw.

Nate

Founding Father
It was actually quite funny. Gabe bought $20 worth of tickets... Then the total pot ended up being $42. 50% going to the winner = $21 to Gabe. Total winnings $1.

Latest posts

Back