NER @ NED

akinaspeedstar

to the sunny and 70 degree racers, see you in 5 months.
default_biggrin.png
I bought a used rally-x car once...
default_smile.png

She's still awaiting a new up pipe. Might be ready for pooh's corner, but probably not. :'(

We'll see you in the mud.

And i love racing in 70 degree weather! It's easy to make a Subaru's tires slip, it's a lot harder to make them grip. ;D

Oh and storyland is in about 2 months. The snow might be gone by then. :
default_biggrin.png
Slip-n-slide, Match 9th? You know you want to.

Why would a Autocrosser want to come to Belmont, that's the car breaker...
ehh it's just rads old car anyway hahha

jmailhot

Had a great time today at the rally-x, glad I went. I ended up 3rd of 10 in awd rally prepared class! my times held their own against other classes too. Can't wait till next weekend at Pooh's Corner, I'll miss slip and slide cuz I'm going to Ohio.

hopefully someone else got a few pics of me on course, this is all I got.

RedForester08

Crap

I can't believe I did not go to this. The cableguy came to install the HDTV on the Big screen. It was the only day in February available to get FREE install. $50 savings. I did this last year and was a Blast.

IMGA0455.jpg

ReZPunK

yah that event is quickly becoming my least favorite, the afternoon was better because it was faster.

any word on how scotts truck ended up? i hope he didnt beat jamie to hard when he got home hehe the look on his face was priceless watching the tire roll over the hill and into the parking lot.

katnip

the car is black. I swear
yah that event is quickly becoming my least favorite, the afternoon was better because it was faster.

any word on how scotts truck ended up? i hope he didnt beat jamie to hard when he got home hehe the look on his face was priceless watching the tire roll over the hill and into the parking lot.
he drove it off! I went to the local toyota dealer and did my best cutsy girlie in need act, got them to call around and find an autozone that had replacement lugs and studs, ran to Rochester to get them. we drove out of there around 8:30

Rallycat66

We got the truck back together and headed home shortly after 8:00PM. Luckily Katnip managed to find a Toyota Dealer that helped her chase down a parts store that was (a) still open and (
default_smile.png
had the studs and lug nuts for a 2000 Taco in stock. She had to drive to Rochester and back to get them for us.

Scott was cool about it and Jamie is still in one piece. But he was a little freaked out at first. ;D

Personally, I'm glad it happened when it did. If that had happened on the ride home, at highway speeds, with the trailer behind them, it would have been MUCH worse.

Was not a good day for the Rally Taco - between a broken muffler, finding a crack in the frame, then throwing a wheel, Scott had his hands full with it.

Tim

ReZPunK

soon as i get the cobb pulley, godpsed up and special stock dp on...i have to see you again sir.

now who has a warm place for me to do all this?

inski

Great Job Joe! 8)

skid plate = 30hp.

Glad Scott and Jamie made it home.

did my best cutsy girlie in need act
No comment. ;D Its pretty cool hearing about lots of people stepping in to help a crew in need. Yay NER!.

Latest posts

Back