Newly painted

sha_zapple

Well, I didnt get it all painted, just the plastic black parts.

Heres what it used to look like

486027_18_full.jpg

Now its all painted up!

car29ea.jpg

car37nl.jpg

car58wx.jpg

car40fx.jpg

car19gs.jpg

There are more pictures here

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/486027/1

Mr Mike

Very nice!!! That reminds me.... I really need to do my sills some time soon..... I have had this hankering for the Morette head lights again too.............

C

chris

you're making me miss my Legacy.
default_biggrin.png

Looks really good sha_zapple, GT-ish. Your Leg makes those WRX wheels look awesome.

sha_zapple

I really like the WRX rims on my car as well. I think it goes with the body better than a WRX ;D

Hers a few updates. Changed my interior lights to red. Its not as bright as before but a lot easier on the eyes.

Heres my new Rotora slotted rotor and EBC Greenstuff pads

Everything together with painted calipers

C

chris

Do those rotors and pads provide some extra bite? Keep us updated on what you think about the Green pads.

katnip

the car is black. I swear
I would be curious about your experience with the green stuffs myself. My RS came with a set on it. This spring when I took my brakes apart to re-paint the lovely pink rotors and calipers it also came with, I found that one of the rears had come apart. The pad had physically separated from the backing. I have the red stuff on now, finding the braking a little different than the greens, but

better.

Good luck,

kathy

mikebike357

I've been running the GreenStuff pads on the Forester for quite a while now. I like the bite... much better than stock. But, they squeal like a stuck pig. I've had 'em out several times and anti-squealed the crap out of 'em and yet they continue.

C

chris

try scuffing your pads with 80grit sandpaper. Just enough to take away the sheen off the pad, clean them with a quality brake cleaner, then re-assemble. that's how we eliminate the squeaks from the Chinese Napa pads(Tried-to-Stop) we use at work. Lots of metalics in those pads.

sha_zapple

Definitly better than stock. Of course I originally bought all this cause I thought I had warped brakes. Turned out one of my sliders on the caliper was rusted solid.

i find they have a little bit of squeak, but nothing noticable yet.

ReZPunK

oh now BD5 posts....now that i was giving him crap in school about never being online...

must have been during his tech writing class...sitting at the computers.....

bd5

default_tongue.png

my business is Legacys.

more posts about leggys = more posts from me.

(nobody likes a postwhore, anyway)

bd5

default_tongue.png

my business is Legacys.

more posts about leggys = more posts from me.

(nobody likes a postwhore, anyway)

Latest posts

Back