NHMS Winter X

02 WRX Chris

Link doesn't show up with anything. Just looks like an empty page.

3. Tires, wheels, studs

(Note: This is an NER Supplemental Rule. If NER hosts a National or divisional-level event, studs

are governed by the National RallyCross Rules)

3.1. Studded tires are permitted in all classes at all events unless a site owner specifies studs

not be used. Studs must be DOT legal and properly installed into tires with

manufacturer’s stud holes. No self-drilled tires, homemade studs or specialty ice racing

type cleats allowed.

3.2 Oversized studs are not permitted. Stud size must be the length specified for the tire by

the tire manufacturer.

3.3 It is the vehicle owner’s responsibility to know and obey public laws which apply to

studded tire usage seasons, with regard to traveling on studded tires to and from an

event.”

4. Added items – clarifications for Stock

that's from the 2012 rule book so i would imagine that's its probably gonna be the same.

Meyagi

I'm a hack
well dan you might have some company that day then! i wonder how hard ill get hated on of my fan boy ken block paint job haha

Studs at a rallyx are allowed. NED @ NER is normally in a field so there is nothing to hurt.

well dan you might have some company that day then! i wonder how hard ill get hated on of my fan boy ken block paint job haha
People will have a laugh, I've seen some odd stuff at the events. Like a Geo with 26" atv tires.

ReZPunK

The rallycross crowd does not hate, one of the biggest reasons the NER rallyx scene is so successful. You will take some comments and friendly jabs I'm sure...

I might have to go for this, we will see...

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Making a new thread for the NER@NED talk. Only post in here if you're going to the SCCANH event, which I am not.

Also, what rob said. NER people are cool and not like the autocross crowds

Latest posts

Back