no more 50 tons highway

boxer3main

<1.8 liter
I encountered ridculous opinons growing up in mass about trucks, been around trucking my whole life.Today that same area (boston suburb) is owned by tiny vehicles. To ponder my dad climbing waltham street in woburn to get home, with a Class A rig nearly everyday only made the whole place even more midget in my own mind.

no 50 tons

in maine they can get going pretty good on the highway... the footprint decreases, leaving the road alone..saves fuel, saves miles, saves the truck, and most of all saves roads that can't even handle it. so there goes that argument. It must be the little cars...there is no other explanation.

my little sube goes right by, I know its the rear end with gears keeping it unhindered. But there is a a whole other realm of tiny earth killers... anyone relate?

it is repeulsive to think this: the little cars saving fuel are keeping the 5mpg world movers off their own big road.

/rant

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
I don't see why it has to be in VIP either, VIP is for boobs. Drunk posts are only acceptable when they involve boobs.

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
All of his posts are incoherent though, so unless he's hitting the sauce constantly, I think he just has a poor grasp of the English language.

GClark

gena_lee_nolin_11.jpg

GIS for noods

boxer3main

<1.8 liter
All of his posts are incoherent though, so unless he's hitting the sauce constantly, I think he just has a poor grasp of the English language.

I am heterosexual man with hands 4 times too big for the feminine keyboard.. ya knw what they say about a perfectly man typing...

anyhoo..

collins is back at it again, 50tons a priority.

more than prophetic to be a disaster back when they did this to trucks and cars that have to share the little road...

the subaru wagon accident recently, on back road, head on into a rig that killed a mother and daughter comes to mind. I drive with my dad on these roads all the time, its insane.

I had a near catastrophe this past december, rte 16, north of orono, heading into lagrange...no way out, no means to correct.. they coming at you loaded and gripping the snow, with a blizzard of their own as they go by. that woulda hurt.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Are you saying big hands makes it so you can't type? Or is feminine keyboard a metaphor for something else and you have hands that are to big to please a woman?!

Either way, I have big hands and I do just fine.....
default_tongue.png

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
back on topic though. these dumb truck routes destroy the roads. Evidence of that is in the newest Poland Springs plant in standish. They even made a deal to restructure the roads all the way out to 95 including 22 and 112. they did about half of it. and the half that wasn't touched is absolutely aweful.

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
back on topic though. these dumb truck routes destroy the roads. Evidence of that is in the newest Poland Springs plant in standish. They even made a deal to restructure the roads all the way out to 95 including 22 and 112. they did about half of it. and the half that wasn't touched is absolutely aweful.
THIS ^

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
Rob, i'm going to veer COMPLETELY off topic since i'm not sure there was a topic to begin with. do you still have your VDC? evergreen had a suspiciously similar looking one recently on their site.
I believe it was back in December Evergreen had the identical car as mine with 251K. Most new car dealers don`t get involved selling 10 year old cars with 250k+ on them . That must have been one super clean car.

It is good to know that the 3.0 ltr engine seems to be as reliable as the 2.5 plus no timing belt to worry about.

Latest posts

Back