official unofficial motorcycle talk thread

i-wagon

Almost close to spring bump. Stopped and looked at(Sat on) the ninja 300 today. Was getting tired of how heavy my Vulcan is, and it stops terribly. But after talking numbers I'm not so sure I'd want to trade. Another 6 years at almost the same payment(with insurance increase) might have to just buy better brakes for the Vulcan and actually put miles on it this year.

smelt240

Saw a couple out this past weekend. Seems a bit cold still...   If anyone wants a streetfighter project, Ive got a 99 GS500e, cool looking bike, was up and running but its been sitting, title was filled out wrong in AZ, not real sure what to do about that, but would be a good cheap wheelie bike or something.  $450 would take it home when the snow leaves..

i-wagon

I saw a gsxr out today. I keep finding myself looking at pictures of the Ducati scrambler, Yamaha fz09 and triumph tiger. It's nice to dream. it's too bad my Vulcan is hibernating at my grandmother's or I.d take it for a ride tonight.

I'm itching to ride, after 5k miles on my 93 Nighthawk 750, I've realized I need something a bit more comfortable and better handling. Looking for something like a cb599 or Sv650

Last edited by a moderator:

i-wagon

A buddy has a sv 650 and loves it. Light, powerful, well balanced and well styled. I started mine today, had to boost it off dad's truck. Started wheels in my head turning about trading again

diesel781

This is my trusty steed.  '02 GSXR 600.  Owned it since '05.  Yoshi slip on, aftermarket grips, rims are powder coated (originally white), Rear peg brackets are now blue and I have blue lights tucked inside the rear seat, under the front cowling and behind the side fairings. Pretty much all I have done to it.

Bikes2031.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

inski

For Sale $300

1984 Honda cb 250.  Newer battery, carb rebuilt last year.  Newer tires.  Still going strong.

Latest posts

Back