patriot subaru

Industry

Anyone know anything about their service department? A friend lives in Sanford and her warranty company wants her to go there. She has a bad crank bearing. What say the hive?

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
They did a good will warranty for me. It was a factory subaru warranty. Are they replacing the whole block or remachining it?

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
I have been going to Patriot since 06 for service and minor repairs, purchased 2 new cars from them  and they have always been fair and very professional. They do have several Subaru Master Techs working there and I am sure one of them would be doing a job like that.

Only issue I had with them was that they use gulf oil, inferior in my opinion, and all I got for an answer to my question about my headlights was "they are within spec" with not being told that the headlights are supposed to have a noticeable split. Other then that there was a paper mat in the drivers seat that had been used.

urabusturbo

A friend of mine bought on 05 outback a few months ago and within a week the trans died. He was given a brand new loaner and it took soa almost two months to settle the warranty claim. He was upset about being jerked arond but he logged over 3k miles on the loaner and avoided winter miles on his new car. After his experience he is not a fan of the service dept, especially after they tried to make him pay for the new axles he also needed. I also know of a lgt that was dissassmbled, thrown into oily boxes and tossed in the backseat before the owner authorIzed any work. It wound up at meyagis and was a total basketcase to reassmble. Stories like that are why I will never buy a car from a dealer

kngbaru

Bought a forester there recently. Transaction went well, and i plan on buying a 2015 WRX there aswell. I would recommend, especially if you dont want to drive to manchester.

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
Just had my 15000 mile service on my XV.  Oil & filter change synthetic, changed cabin air filter, checked other fluids, free wheel alignment check, checked air pressure and washed car all for $116.00. I`d say that's  a pretty fair price for a dealer.

Lezbaru

Purchased both my WRX and my BRZ from Vinnie there. As far as car salesmen go he's a good guy. Both transactions were fair and extremely expedisious.

I've had a few warranty issues with both cars, common BRZ issues, and all were taken care of without a hastle, despite both cars being mildly modified. Although I'm used to Audi/BMW Dealers who will red-flag cars in their national database when they discover a modification.

Latest posts

Back