Rear sway bar fit

4WRXter

Skier!
I was trying to do a search but I don't want to spend too much time searching and lose the deal.

04 STi rear bar for $52 shipped w/bushings.

Will it fit my 2000 RS?

Evan

if its from an sti, it will be too wide, although sti makes bars for the wrx.

4WRXter

Skier!
Thanks Evan. After I posted I also found a thread on RS25 that apparently you can make them fit, on the outside of the endlinks, but it was too iffy and questionable for me. I'm going to keep looking. Thanks again.

HR radness

His royal radness
A stock WRX swaybar is a bit fatter and most people are giving them away for free these days on NABISCO. Otherwise, go with a used whiteline, cusco or perrin.

4WRXter

Skier!
If anyone has or knows of a rear bar for me..........

Cost wise, I will probably do the bar and then save some more for links. Unless there is a really great deal.

From what i have read, I am thinking 20mm or I might settle for a cheap 17mm WRX bar

4WRXter

Skier!
So Mike, did you bolt yours to the outside of your endlinks? Sorry about all the questions, I'm just trying to learn all the different ways of doing things. :
default_smile.png

mikebike357

Nope... the STi bar is a direct swap onto the Forester... The forester has more bits in common w/ the STi than the WRX. Does your RS have "C" shaped endlinks?

Evan

i have an adjustable (3 stiffness settings) 20mm rear bar that i might be willing to sell if i get something stiffer. what are you looking to spend?

Latest posts

Back