Recall-Front control arms

i-wagon

evergreen did mine today, fresh undercoat and good to go. might have helped I undercoated the piss out of it a couple years ago

4WRXter

Skier!
Got a letter the other day. It looks like the Forester and the WRX should be looked at. Looks like a couple of trips to Auburn are in my future.

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
the dread FCA recall note arrived in my g'f's mail couple days ago for her 03 Foz. looks like a trek to Stanley is in near future.

did I mention I wisht there was a Scoob dealer closer to Camden?

KCORRIVEAU

Don't waste ur time and make a appt with Pape Subaru. Go elsewhere!
I'm here to clear what appears to be some confusion.

Chad,

I'd like to know who you spoke with at Pape Subaru. Neither the writers nor myself have heard from you. I understand you may have issues with "Pape" but lets be honest: they are strictly personal and only apply to your unique situation. I can appreciate your feelings just the same where things had gone south and I'm glad to see you have moved on in your life.

That said, All you really needed to do was call and set an appointment. And actually do it. IF the factory control arms are bad, we'll replace them. Its a no question topic due to the fact it's a safety concern. Subaru will not pay resulting damages, rental, and so on. Corporate policy, plain and simple. Therefore, for example, if you've got end links installed that can't be removed without being destroyed, plan on having another set to supply along with anything else that can bust during reassembly. We've got factory parts in stock for most circumstances.

If undercoating application is necessary, we will be spraying cars that pass inspection every Thursday starting the 8th. The supplies come in a quantity to complete 5 vehicles and need to be applied in a well ventilated area to not cause harm to the technicians applying the mix. We are going to be loading our building once a week and blasting batches/volumes of cars. Knowing your car is modified doesn't matter to me and it doesn't matter to Subaru either. They have real concerns and real issues to deal with: please spare the representative's time and energy for a futile situation of confusion and ignorance. We're here like all other Subaru dealers to perform the safety recall. Period.

Thank you for the opportunity to clear the confusion and we hope to hear from you and anyone else affected in southern Maine soon.

Best Regards,

Kristopher Corriveau

Service Manager

2065 Broadway

South Portland, ME 04106

phone|207.775.6222 fax|207.775.6999

http://www.papesubaru.com/directions.asp

wzrd

Wondering why I haven't recieved any notice,im original owner of a 06 rex limited.....

1 quick thought,wernt both the STI/WRX control arms in 2006 alluminum?

Latest posts

Back