Retro fit HID kit (TRS)

07LeggyGT

So I FINALLY got my retroquik kit in for the legacy, but the install seems to be a bit overwhelming to someone so noobish as myself
default_additional_sad.gif
 . I'm sure I could figure it out, but would rather not risk messing anything up and/or taking all day to do something that apparently shouldn't take more than 1-2 hours. Anyone out there got some time on there hands this weekend to help me out? It would be SUPER appreciated and I can offer some compensation ($$) if needed. Sick of driving with one burnt out headlight
default_dry.png
 PLEASE HELP!!

07LeggyGT

I've been searching forums for like two weeks and between the install instructions from TRS and personal write ups on the Internet I just really can't find anything for an 07 legacy to follow...

07LeggyGT

I'm surprised legacygt.com doesn't have any useful info for you.
Was able to figure it out after combining a myriad of different write ups across the web. Main issue I had was connecting the stock power connection to the relay harnessing. There are no wiring diagrams anywhere so it was kind of a "use your common sense" type of deal. by the time I got to the final stages of connecting everything I was so tired my brain wasnt working and I had connected the provided spades for the highbeam relay to the stock power and couldn't figure out why I was getting to power to the bulbs lol. went back at it in the morning and realized what I had done wrong immediately. Over all very happy with the product itself. But like almost everyone else, I am absolutely shocked at how useless their "installation directions" are, and that they only have a couple of crappy installation videos and nothing model specific. I understand it would be time consuming to make detailed instructions for each kit based on Make/Model...but for $300 I think they could do better than what they have. And the fact that there's no way to contact them on the weekends is a joke...who does a retro fit on a week day? Again though, aside from that, the quality of the product is great.

Latest posts

Back