RS new wheel color?

Dan

when it's time to put my new winter tires on
default_smile.png
I'm going to sand blast and paint my 6 spoke stock rs wheels... but can't decide what color. I was thinking maybe a little darker gray from the stock gray that it already has? black? maybe white? I really like gold but I feel like it would be to obnoxious since I already have red mudflaps... lets here some opinions!

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
white, the color of winter

also looks really good on dark colored cars

white wheels show road grime less than you'd think, and clean up really easy with just a flush of fresh water and a lil soft-bristle brush caressing

4WRXter

Skier!
squirrelbrakesguns003.jpg

summerwheels003.jpg

I have no pics yet, but I also just painted my stock 02 wrx wheels with Duplicolor charcoal. I like that as well. A dark(ish) color, but not black. Also a metallic finish.

Dan

Woops... can't believe I forget to mention my cars color, derp. It's black which is whats also keeping me from painting them that cause I don't want it to be to much black but the dark charcol seems like a good color, thanks! still stuck on white to though =/ I need to see what it would look like before I did it I guess. Thanks though guys!

sooch

Type-RA
sounds like you have a red and black theme going on... I would go black for summer wheels, but red since they are winter wheels. I have some steelies that a blue for my silver car, should look funky

jaKe

>>><<<>>><<<
how bout white with red?

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan

Wow I like that gold! hmmm might change my mind now. Thanks! and that bugeye looks SICK by the way.

Ryan

Should have it back soon !
default_cool.png

The color code/name for the powder on those is Sun Gold Metalic... closest thing to BBS gold I could find.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back