Satisfaction Survey

Carter

Administrator
Hello everyone. Some of you know me some of you do not. Let me introduce myself and tell you a little bit about me. My name is Carter and I am the founder of MainelySubarus.com. Before I started this site I was a member at a small club called Subaru Tuners of Maine (STM). The site was nice, the people were friendly however there was a little drama and a few moderators there were a bit head strong. Before I knew it the site was going downhill, members were not getting along and the owner wasn't very active to fix theissues, that's when I decided to start MainelySubarus.com. This site was founded in April of 2008. Less than 6 months later I purchased Subaru Tuners of Maine including the rights to the name as well as the member base and forum database. The two sites were integrated into one and STM took on the Mainely Subarus name. Mainely Subarus grew surprisingly quickly. I have had 3 different partners to help me run the club as well as many different moderators to help support and enforce the rules to make sure the site runs smoothly.

About 6 months ago I changed jobs, bought a new car (not a Subaru) and before I knew it I didn't have time to put into the club as I once did. I made the decision to put Matt in charge of everyday operations while I stayed behind the scenes. Some of you have shown dissatisfaction, others have embraced the change, a lot of you don't know anything prior to Matt running the club. Some people will still ask me if I plan on coming back and the current answer is not right now. Who knows what will happen in the future
default_smile.png

Anyway the reason I am posting today is to get some feedback from members both new and old. I have set up a survey that I hope you can all take. The survey is limited to 50 responses. If you decided to take the survey please be prepared to answer the questions completely and provide feedback. This is the only way the site can be improved upon if needed.

Click HERE to begin.

Thank you,

Carter

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
Wow I've clearly been gone far too long.

Craziness. I feel as if the forums in good hands though that's for sure

Latest posts

Back