Sick Engineering

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/racers-lounge/1426217-there-no-words-describe.html

33m4Z.png

NTq62.png

jnlU3.png

HvV6Q.png

aVXVN.jpg

OjWEp.jpg

DHlJq.jpg

Meyagi

I'm a hack
1. the wastegate is on backwards.

2. don't hate on PVC pipe, I boosted a prelude over a year ago and used pvc for the fmic pipes, still works awesome.

3. that is the incorrect way to turbo a car.

Matt

From what I heard that PVC can handle up to 250-300 psi. Prob not the most stylish way of doing it but it works. Apparently is a dd. No engine management.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
it can handle that pressure when cold. just watch what it does when you heat it up.

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
mods, please re-direct this thread, it is in wrong topic....belongs in Mainely Rice thread!

favrit shot from this thread is the blistered paint on the hood

that's pretty unique. Based on the workmanship of the hood cutout im wondering how well the exhaust manifold is welded. Also, sizing of the turbo? How does one find out what turbo to use? I know that they work off of exhaust gas velocity and volume.

Mighty Subie

From what I heard that PVC can handle up to 250-300 psi. Prob not the most stylish way of doing it but it works. Apparently is a dd. No engine management.

schedule 80 is. not regular water pipe, and the larger pipes you get at places like HD is schedule 40 and is not designed for ANY pressure.

also where the bolts are holding the turbo against the manifold, the bolts don't even reach all the way through the nuts! lol ''awesome'' job I guess...

Meyagi

I'm a hack
two more things I just noticed, the turbo is being fed by the same cheap nylon line you use on a oil pressure gauge and the turbo center section is sideways so the oil will not drain properly

Latest posts

Back