2_G.jpg

3_G.jpg

4_G.jpg

00 Impreza RS Coupe.

Mods:

KYB AGX Suspension

Front Strut Bar

Rear 23mm Sway

Primitive Skid plate and Rear Diff protector.

WRX Seats

Stromung (sp?) Dual Tip Exhaust

RB5 Wing

Drives good so far, just have to take it easy untl she is legal. Already got pulled over 5 mins after getting in the car. No ticket since I "talked" my way out it.
default_smile.png

R

rallyXcramps

WHOA

very nice mister! 8)

Holy freakin WHOA! 8) 8) 8)

a front license plate would eliminate 80% of police harrassment ;D

Rightseat

"...So does this mean the wagon is gone?......."

Nope, it's just gone to a new home elsewhere on STM. It will be seen here when time is ripe (and the antique owner can figure out how to post pics here) :
default_smile.png

Dave G

bitz on order (Merry Christmas to ME!) :

--Yoko IG-10 snows (go on my Revo 15" rally wheels, which clear WRX brakes)

--Primitive skidplates, 3/16" front n rear

--Multiple big fat Hellas (not as cuckoo as Darxide's vision, but close)

--Prodrive springs

--21 mm STi rear bar

--paint job for rear hatch and side skirts

--dog cage for the back (to keep white spaniel hair off the black seats)

--trip to FiDyno for add'l demon tweaks

--Yakima x-bars

--Yakima Rocket Box

Lawdawg

Nice. I just ordered the full underbody armor from Primitive on your suggestion. Real nice guy IMO.

So, will this thing turn into a rally suby like that one "Subygal" drives out of the west coast? or just a support vehicle for LDR?

Rightseat

Wagon project goal is daily driver beefed up for "brisk TSDs" and recce duty. LDR team transport "probe droid" at rallies. It will also be an awesome back-roads scouting vehicle. All-weather all season go anywhere any time. Skiwagen extraordinaire. Rapid transit for spring fishing trips on muddy loggin roads. Grocery getter during blizzards. Parts runner par excellence, etc etc.

No more plans for drivetrain mods. Want a daily driver, not a daily tuner.

Already have one race car, do NOT need another!

DG

Rightseat

Hi K--

Forgot to mention that the new waggie is going to be principal overland transport to the teaching gig at Team O'Neil this winter. The more it snows, the better I'll enjoy the drive from midcoast Maine to northern NH. (And the more fun everyone will have once we arrive!)

As for Henri and his "cool wagon," he does not much like the new cage. Howls a lot (literally) about the blatant injustice of not being able to snuggle up to his people in the front seats.

Too bad the cage doesn't have a sound barrier.
default_smile.png
:
default_smile.png
He'll get over it eventually.

Hope you and A are doing well in snowy Whitefield. See y'all at the Winter Safe School, Jan 7-8.

DG

Latest posts

Back