Sometimes my job sucks...

mikebike357

i'm sitting here waiting to make a change on the phone system and I cannot because some user is on a call thus leaving the things "in use" on the system. WTF?!

What makes it worse is that there is a smoke detector somewhere in my apartment (there's about 20 detectors in teh place) or in basement or in the apartment upstairs that has a low battery. It beeps every 2min to let me know it has a low battery. Unfortunately I cannot hear it well enough to track it down. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Evan

you know what a bad day at work for me would be? profuse bleeding. beat that.

Runnah

you know what a bad day at work for me would be? profuse bleeding. beat that.
You mean like when the guy in "The Machinist" gets his arm caught in the machine?
Dammit, I was going to watch that movie. >
default_frown.gif

Evan

basically.

p.s. yeah that's a good movie, and the arm thing doesn't ruin it.

mikebike357

Naah, not moving back to teh 'burgh... too many rabid Steelers fans there.
default_frown.gif

I still haven't found the beeping smoke detector. wtf?! Why is it so hard to find a smoke detector with a low battery?

kerri

try being a nanny three-five days a week for 10-12 hour days and working at old navy the other days. i seriously think perhaps i might go insane.

Evan

Naah, not moving back to teh 'burgh... too many rabid Steelers fans there.
default_frown.gif

I still haven't found the beeping smoke detector. wtf?! Why is it so hard to find a smoke detector with a low battery?
did you try just hitting the test button on all of them? ones bound to do somthing funky when you do it.

HR radness

His royal radness
How about if you make a mistake or something happens beyond your control, yourself, your copilot AND your passengers buy the farm?

mikebike357

did you try just hitting the test button on all of them? ones bound to do somthing funky when you do it.
it's not coming from any of the detectors in my apartment... it's somewhere else in the building!

Latest posts

Back