sparco flaps?

i-wagon

I'm looking to replace my beat to heck custom mud flaps on the wagon. current setup is a hacked up dump truck rig, and rallyarmor is way too damn expensive imo. I saw online the sparco pairs for $19, which seems cheap enough. wondering if anyone has experience with these, they look big enough ( I think 30cm x 49cm) I'm just wondering if they were chincy. any help is appreciated

i-wagon

I'm looking for bigger, and the post scotty ballistic made said they're some kind of plastic. if I could find a thicker heavy truck mudflap I'd make more custom ones since I can't find black sparcos other than in the uk

oh5xt

I have rokblokz flaps on my forester and I love them! They're urethane and wide, I paid $65 for mine with free shipping!

i-wagon

I'm thinking wide and tall. If morrison and sylvester can't fine up with a big one to cut up I'll check out the ballistic

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
are they plastic or rubber, from what I can tell teh sparcos are rubber
sparcos are plastic. somewhere around 1/8". They are ok, but will curl after a while. I had them on my car for a while. they definitely protected the paint, but looked like crap when I took them off.

Latest posts

Back