Spring cleaning!

injulen

Got some random goodies for sale, post will be updated as things sell or as I find more items to list. I'll get around to adding prices soon. For now shoot me reasonable offers please! If you have no idea what something is worth I'll do some research and get back to you.

First up, 02/03 headlights:

lTXN809.jpg

93-01 Impreza Coupe door glass

Jzu1dJl.jpg

4 - 15" 5x100 alloys with 195/60R15 studded winterforce tires. These could be run for another season but are getting pretty low on tread. If interested I can measure the actual tread depth.

OBnL2fb.jpg

S1CtAuL.jpg

4 - 15" alloys with 195/60R15 avid touring S tires. Probably 3/32 left on these, some edge wear on one.

znZmGgi.jpg

Radiator out of an automatic 95 Legacy, worked perfect when it was pulled. Fans and reservoir still attached.

jOx0FZH.jpg

NtZ1qom.jpg

Radiator out of an automatic 02 Impreza, worked perfect when it was pulled. Fans and reservoir are around here somewhere that go with it.

Ru8bh8C.jpg

uFZxv5o.jpg

Also have decided to retire the ol' 96 WRB Impreza. Sadly it has about fully rusted out now. I'm keeping the drivetrain for now but various cosmetic or other random things are for sale. I know someone will want the hood and clear lights. Driverside fender is already sold.

EHKgTQ7l.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back