Stage 2!??

DIRTY JBP

dirty boostin :D
Well I have a few questions... First off I have an 04 wrx, on BC coils, bov, and a few other small odds and ends. I just recently.purchased an Invidia catless downpipe and a 2.5" magnaflow high flow universal cat. Here's my questions... I'm going to put on the downpipe, add the cat to my existing 2.5" midpipe, and keep my 2.5" magnaflow exhaust. Will I be able to go stage 2 thru my V1 accessport with this setup? I am aching for some more boost, just wanna know if its a good idea. If not, could anyone give me some pointers and/or opinions? Thanks guys. Looking forward to the next stage!

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Is the down pipe a shorty model? I know you had a custom exhaust on there already, so I'm not sure what it will be like, but if you have a full length down pipe, and a full length mid pipe, there won't be any room for the high flow cat. As for your question, yes, all you really need for a stage 2 tune from the AP is a down pipe and a high flow air filter.

DIRTY JBP

dirty boostin :D
My custom exhaust went from my turbo to the axleback. I am cutting it so that I will have just a midpipe section and then the universal cat will be welded in. Damn inspection standards Haha. It is a full length downpipe tho. I think I wanna go with a catless midpipe after I get my sticker tho. Anyone have any 3" catbacks around for sale?? Just trying to get an idea if I should flash stage 2 or wait.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
You should be able to just flash the tune as soon as the down pipe id installed.

Apollyon12

Is the BOV atmospheric? If it is, you should get a Dyno tune to remove the rich condition after throttle lift. I don't think that COB has a map that is compatable with a BOV.

Latest posts

Back