the legacy gets 18's....

Evan

just some preview pics, i'll post actually good pics when the fog clears up.

rota subzeros, 225/40/18 toyo proxes FZ4's. i'm thinking they might end up with a new paint scheme though.

DSCF5007.jpg

DSCF5006.jpg

DSCF4909.jpg

and believe me, i've looked high and low for another BD legacy on 18's and haven't found one. i'm sure i'm not the first, but its definetly not something you see everyday. next up is suspension work (and a new lip).

Evan

i wouldnt paint them

do they rub?
i've heard a little something coming from the rear, but i think i might just need to roll the rear fenders or something. also the trim around the rear wheel well is coming off in places and sticks into the wheel area more than it should, i might just need to push that back on more. i'm not worried 8)

sha_zapple

Looks great! There definitly isn't a lot of Legacys with 18". I wouldnt go over 17 myself! Any rubbing with 225 tires?

Evan

do they rub?
so i had someone in ride in the back (160lbs) and i had about 100lbs of wood in there too, so that kind of like having it lowered :
default_biggrin.png

anyway, yeah i rubbed lightly a bunch, after i got home i took off that trim strip and looked at the rear closely.

i think if i can roll up that lip and maybe flare the wheel arc out just a bit i'll be good.

DSCF5055.jpg

so yeah, they rub.

R

rallyXcramps

If it comes out well you can paint my car, purple-ly red or candy, for $$ of course. I'll prep it well for you.

Latest posts

Back