Think it's safe?

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Mine has the red sparkle paint too. I'll probably give it a nice clay bar and wax soon. It will look soooo nice. But I live in the boonies, and the roads suck. So it'll be dirty again in no time.

Jamey

I'm goin spend the money get her buffed I neglected her too long lol car wash beat hell out of it

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
I won't do automatic car wash in my Legacy. I'm afraid something will scratch it with those big rollers. I guess I'm just paranoid.

I took my GL through one once. It was almost funny. The window gaskets are so worn out water was dumping in the car...

Jamey

Your welcome
default_smile.png
)

inski

Its going to snow April 1st into April 2nd. Wet sloppy nasty 6-10 inches. The kind of snow that gets the grass from the lawn all stuck throughout your snowman.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
NO. I have to drive to Boston on the 1st, and it's not going to be snowy on my birthday.

katnip

the car is black. I swear
Would love to, but scouting rally road requires the snows stay on until the roads dry up. a lot!

Legwagon

BC-BF-*BJ*
Down right DEER-TAY. these still have the same tires on them from when I bought them off Gabe
default_additional_punch.gif

295186_10150891873104762_654794761_12999459_441119868_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
I have a set of those again. The tires are so bald they're all down to the cords...

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Yeah, with a different wheel set up too. Need to stop and get some air in the tires in the morning too.

Latest posts

Back