Wanted: service crew for Rally Team

ReZPunK

ever wanted to get into rally? being a member of the service crew is a very important job!

if you can turn a wrench, don't mind long hours in all conditions, and like beer...then Dirty Rallisport needs your help!

BLack River Stages is a performance rally in upstate NY on September 23 and 24, 2011...

Eric Wages is the founder of Dirty Rallisport, a former mainer, now living away...he is also former member of the Last Ditch Racing team and now has his own team.

his crew cannot make the trip up from the south this time around and he needs 2 people...

there is no pay involved, its a total volunteer gig, expect to have your lodging, food, and beer, paid for...you might get a tshirt out of the deal too..don't quote me on that.

If you can get yourself there and back, he could really use your help.

ewages @ gmail dot com is his email address, he can give you all the event details, and plan of attack... if you need more info on the rally, please visit the Black River Stages thread I started a few weeks ago here: http://www.mainelysubarus.com/forums/index.php?/topic/11470-stage-rally-in-up-state-ny-black-river-stages-september-23-24/

help a mainer out! be a part of the race, not just a spectator...

Last edited by a moderator:

EricW

Hey guys and gals, this is Eric - the same guy that Rob mentioned above.

I'm trying to scramble to get a crew together for the rally. My usual folks all had to back out and I'm trying to make sure I've got SOME support up there at Black River. This is my first time going to the rally and I'm really excited and nervous since my codriver and I are currently going for the overall championship in the Atlantic Rally Cup. We're in 2nd place by only 3 points and we really need to push to win!

I'm in pretty desperate need of help for the event. I just need one or two folks that know their way around Subarus and aren't afraid to get their hands dirty. I've got all of the tools required, just need someone to tell "go look at this problem" so Marcel and I can get a few minutes away from the car and stay focused.

If you're interested and capable, please hit me up at [email protected]

For more info on the team, and our exploits, check out our facebook site at http://facebook.com/dirtyrallysport and our youtube site at http://youtube.com/dirtyrallysport

Accomodations will be camping at the location where service is located on the first day, so it will be fairly comfortable. Service moves the second day, but it's at the location where the party takes place.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
If I wasn't leaving Maine I'd be so all over this.... Damn, that sounds awesome.

jaKe

>>><<<>>><<<
I'm afraid my work schedule is interfering. Sorry. Stupid work.

inski

Hey Eric!

Wish I'd known about this sooner. I literally signed up for a class yesterday which takes place that weekend. Dang!

GREASEMONKEY