Welding muffler

scubiecraig

I'm wondering if anyone has the capability to help me (read: do it for me) weld a muffler into a cut up WRX axleback?

If not, how much do you guys think it would be to have this welded? It really only needs to be welded in 2 spots. I just don't have the capability to do it, and I've been itching to get this on for a bit of sound.

photobucket-5484-1328325557852.jpg

photobucket-5709-1328325591746.jpg

02 WRX Chris

For just a weld I don't really think you'll need to make an appointment cause you wont need the lift but I would still try to get a hold of him to let him know whats up and when you might be swinging over.

scubiecraig

Thing is, I've never welded before. It's all solved though. I'm going to meet Meyagi this week and he's going to do it. This is cake for him!

sooch

Type-RA
mike welded my muffler in like 5 minutes..... it was a joke I wish I had him do more stuff
default_wink.png
. definitely the guy you want to see, hope you get a hold of him. Now that you have a thread, it is mandatory that you make a video of what the muffler sounds like!

i-wagon

Welding is certainly an acquired skill.
most definately, been doing it off and on for 4 years, and straight for a couple months at work. still not great with anything but mig...

glad mikey is taking care of you, post pics and vids

scubiecraig

I certainly will guys, but he's only welding it for now. My Subaru is going in the shop this morning to have the rear end fixed from a little fender bender. So I won't have my car for about 4 days. Then I have to put it on... but my back is still out of whack, and I can't install it. Maybe I'll have him do that too when I get the Subaru back. But I'd be happy to take pics and post a video when I can.

Latest posts

Back