what mufflers are you running?

kblood477

im need to get a different muffler i already have 3 inch everywhere im just replacing the muffler im trying to quiet it down some. wayy to loud for inspection, anybody have any Magnaflows?  how loud is it?   thanks for any insight  

roadtrip1098

I have run both Magnaflow and SPT. Both sound excellent. Both good for up to about 350WHP. The Magnaflow sounds a little louder and meaner, less refined. The SPT sounds great, and doesn't cause as much cabin drone, but also doesn't sound as evil as a Magnaflow. I'd don't recommend the super loud exhausts, 3" will flow more, but unless you're running a GT30R turbo it's a little overkill. Plus loud exhausts may cause issues with the police, neighbors, and may also get annoying.  

Maxxguy25RS

semi gutted sti catback.  need to remove some more of the baffles and then cut a larger hole so it wont rattle when its closed up. but this is a n/a motor.  

Zach

Jam some steel wool down ur exhaust and then take it out after the inspection. That should quite it down some. As for what muffler I use a Borla Hush

Last edited by a moderator:

JakeyPoo

I use a perrin 3" turbo back. including a perrin muffler. its a tad loud for all the highway driving I do but it has a nice low grumble that doesn't upset the neighbors.

Craig

I have a tubro xs 4" can!
default_biggrin.png
Need ear plugs.

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
3" unknown can i bought from meyagi. For turbo applications im a firm believer in fart cans. Least restrictive muffler money can buy.

I have a turbo xs stealthback with a stock sti muffler. You can just barely hear it. I'm happy with it.

Latest posts

Back