Wheel recommendations please?

Brian Lowell

Brian-Lowell.com
Hey Guys,

Looking for some wheels but don't know what route I want to take... Would like some opinions! However, I do not want to have to roll any fenders if I can help it, and I don't plan on lowering my car.

Throw some ideas my way!
default_smile.png

jojo69

you mean rims and or tires? or just rims?

If rims, what kind do you like? concave? flat? 8+ spokes or less?

17' or 18'?

Have you looked at the members gallery on Nasioc for wheel options? There are several threads that show rims and how they look on sedans/hatch.

That should at least give you an idea of what you like that may hep narrow your options.

I've been thinking of that lately and I think i'll stay with 17' for now. I like 5+ spokes like the tarmac's or sparco's. There are some wiht concave/lips but I'm not sure yet if I dig it since everyone has them!

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

Brian Lowell

Brian-Lowell.com
Actually I was looking so far at the Gold rotas, or black Miro 111 18x9.5 + 40... Just looking for opinions on others.

HR radness

His royal radness
17's with no springs. If you get 18's with stock springs it wont look as good as your ride height will increase...but that car really needs 18's to fill out the wheel arches

Go gold or go home

Last edited by a moderator:

Brian Lowell

Brian-Lowell.com
Great, thanks all for the recommendations. I am going to go through all of it and see what may be the best choice.

WashmyScooby

I want a nice set of wheels, but I'm embarassed by my little brake calipers. I feel like if I was gonna get nice wheels there would need to be Brembos showing from behind them!

Latest posts

Back