Where to get a good 4 wheel alignment???

mikebike357

Where's a good spot to get a 4 wheel alignment?? Do any places around here guarantee their alignments for a year? My 1 year deal with NTB hasn't expired yet but the closest NTB is down in NH. EEch...

R

rallyXcramps

Sears used to. Not sure if they still do.

I do a fantastic alignment, it was my specialty at tech school, but our equipment is getting shitty and I wouldn't trust it to nice cars like yours, or anyone's on here.

mikebike357

I've heard nothing but bad things about VIP's service.

Why not a subie delarship?

Try Lake Region Imports on 302.
Cuz I won't go to Maine Mall and if I go to Patriot Vinnie will try to sell me an 06 Forester XT.

Runnah

I've heard nothing but bad things about VIP's service.

Why not a subie delarship?

Try Lake Region Imports on 302.
Cuz I won't go to Maine Mall and if I go to Patriot Vinnie will try to sell me an 06 Forester XT.
Lol, go on his days off!!

Evan

i've heard palmer spring are a good bunch of guys, really old school so they probably know what to look for too.

gearsoup

VIP sucks. My alignements came out better when I did them in my own driveway. Also, they really don't like doing custom settings. I din't know Palmer spring did alignments...

mikebike357

I'm going to give Patriot a shot at it. Cash in a few Suby Bucks too. Maybe i'll get some STi aluminum lateral links while i'm there. ;D

katnip

the car is black. I swear
It was $75 at Patriot. I also got some free attitude from the Service Princess regarding the height of my car. "I don't think we're going to be able to do an alignment because it's lowered..." WTF?! That chick gives me lip everytime i'm in there....

What is it with Subaru dealers and their chicks as service writers? Charlies in Augusta has Heidi and she is as clueless as a turd and has the personality of a turd as well. Does SNE have an afirmative action policy that they have to hire ugly bitchy women as service writers?

VIP for service, NEVER. Worse than Sears!

kathy

Evan

the sullivan tire on rt 1 in scarborough can do alignments on lowered/altered suspenion cars. they have a brand new facility for it.

mikebike357

Good to know! I looked at the tires on teh wrx today and they're getting a little thin for my taste so i'll be pulling the trigger on some 17's and new rubber here shortly. I always like to get a fresh alignment w/ new rubber.

Latest posts

Back