Wiring harness pins

hoizi

Does anyone know where i can get new pins/terminals that go into the plugs on my wiring harness? This one in the picture below is for my crankshaft position sensor. Thanks!

9ymFJ7nl.jpg

JoshP

IA Performance has really high prices but they have all that connector and terminal stuff that nobody else does.  I go through chasebays.com because they are so much cheaper, but their not subaru specific.  If you call they can get you anything. 

hoizi

The pins are fine but the wires were pulled out of the connector and i haven't been able to open the pins back up to feed them back in. Stupid mistake on my part while taking the intake manifold out for the first time.

Visonik

You need some dentist's tools. I've opened up the wire end of a connector like that with some. They're strong enough but also thin enough to get into most of those connectors.. Just add a little heat to it with a soldering tool and try to bend it out. It's a pain, but it worked for me on a different connector. I'm not sure where you'd get dentist tools though... I got mine from my uncle, who just retired after being a dentist

hoizi

Good idea with the soldering iron. I may give that a try tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back